Now offering limited repair services for fences and gates.
We accept repairs on a case by case basis.
Types of Fence and Gate Repairs
Generally speaking, we typically accept:
- Steel-frame pedestrian gate re-alignments due to sagging from seismic activity or terrain
- Steel picket replacement
- Wood-frame pedestrian gates under 48" hardware adjustments or replacement
- Wood picket replacement on existing steel-framed gates or fences
- Chain link fence patches under 100 square feet
- Sliding gate motor reset
How to Request a Repair
- Fill out our Repair Request Form at the bottom of this page.
- Please provide a description of the problem as best as you can.
- Take some pictures and/or video of the issue.
- We will contact you to arrange a remote estimate. Usually, this is done by email or text.
- We will then ask you to send us the pictures and/or videos of the issue so we can try to make a determination for accepting the repair request.
- FaceTime is also available.
- If we accept the repair request, we will schedule the call-out.
- There is a minimum call-out fee of $350.
- Most of the time, we will be able to give you the exact cost of the repair before you agree to scheduling.
- On the day and time of your repair appointment, we will send a project manager to do a final assessment of issue before approving the request. Any unforeseen costs will be assessed at this time.